Thursday, October 18, 2012

Two weeks old

Do you think it is too soon to celebrate with a cake?! Levi is growing like crazy. He loves to be held...a lot! My muscles should be big in no time! He makes lots of grunting noises to talk to us and we think he has noticed Sanders. He still has been sleeping for about 2 hours eating every 3. We did get to go for a walk today or yesterday cause it is pretty cold but we are hoping to get out this weekend!

Scott and I were talking yesterday and I told him I wished I would have wrote down all the wives takes that people told me as to what I was having...my physician told me I was having a boy right from the start. However that first ultrasound the heartbeat was 180 which usually means girl... According to the Chinese calendar it said boy. Most of my family said boy, but most of my work friends said girl. It is so funny but the only one who was persistent was the lifeguard at the Y who kept telling me I was huge! And that I could only possibly be carrying a boy! She was right, and she always saw me in my suit...can't wait to tell her she was correct. Scott always knew it was a boy...glad he was right.
Anyway, those are just things I want to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment