Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cabbage Patch Shower!!


My Mom & Sister threw a Great Shower with all the Friends and family in Park Rapids!!  All of my cabbage patches were in attendance!  Not to mention the cake had a fondant cabbage patch kid (cake is my favorite)!  It was such a cute idea.  Everyone loved it!  Scott and I got lots of nice presents and we are so excited to use them!!  I was 36 weeks pregnant at this shower....I have been bad at taking the weekly pictures...I blame it on our new camera!  I'm just learning how to download the pics today!  I'm hoping to get a few more up!

Opening presents!

Connie & Krista!

Grandma Milly & Mary Jo

Vicky, Connie, & Vickie

Sarah & Laura

Allison, Beth, Lauren & Me

Having fun with Aislyn!
Eden

Julia

Vianne

Louise

It was a great night!

Mom & I


No comments:

Post a Comment