Sunday, May 4, 2014

18 months...last month!

Always behind! But I just want to remember one of my favorite months! Levi is talking up a storm...he understands so much and he tries to communicate everything with us. He told my mom he wanted a black Blanky. So Nana pulled through and made him a black blanket with black and white puppies which he called the blanket 'Black' Scott bought him a stuffed penguin at the zoo and I bought him a small Nemo at the Disney store. Now at night before his story he has to have Black, Nemo, Penguin, and Green(his 1st favorite Blanky) all in my lap and they all have to be in his bed for bedtime.  I can't believe how much he has grown!
Stats:
24 lbs 9 oz (53%)
2'7.5"(15%)
He is no longer super short...just short!

Haircut at Jake's with Leo

Easter Sunday!

First smoothie with his Daddy
Lots 'o Legos from the Doyle's!

Reading his Cars book!






No comments:

Post a Comment