Thursday, June 7, 2012

22 WEEKS!!

Had a great week...mostly because it included a week off from work....have to go back tomorrow morning.  Spent some time in Park Rapids with my family and had a great time Shopping with my mom and hanging out with Leo and Laura.  When I was heading back I gave Laura a hug and she was just staring at me...I said what's wrong Laura and she said, 'I know there is a baby in you somewhere'  My mom told her a baby was in my stomach and to put her hand there and maybe she would feel the baby kick.  I said the baby wasn't doing much but Laura said she felt it KICK!! ;)  Then my mom told her to listen for a heartbeat and she said, 'well I hear Rach laughing'  Very Cute.  Anyway I'm feeling good.






This is the fabric my mom found for the babies room!  





No comments:

Post a Comment