Saturday, May 26, 2012

20 Weeks

How far along? 20 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs gained...hope that is ok
Maternity clothes? mostly comfortable pants or gym shorts
Stretch marks? No

Sleep: Still sleeping great.. getting sick of midnight bathroom breaks & starting to get stiff from laying on my side
Best moment this week: a day off...finally some rest!
Movement:
 bab is a mover & a shaker... and I love every minute of it!
Food cravings: Not really...unless you count drinking Coke, which I'm trying to limit
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really, although yesterday I was at Brueggers and a worker sliced his hand open slicing a bagel...I would have been queasy regardless of pregnancy.
Have you started to show yet: Yes

Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In...

Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy, happy ....than I've ever been in my entire life!!
Looking forward to:  Nursery decorating and the big one... PICKING A NAME!  Spending Memorial Day weekend with Scott & Sanders.


No comments:

Post a Comment